ISRCAP Listserv Guidelines
Active members are subscribed to the ISRCAP Listserv, and may also submit posting requests. To submit your listserv post, please email all relevant information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The ISRCAP Listserv follows these general guidelines, however requests are subject to Executive Committee approval:
- Relevant job/position openings may be shared
- Announcements related to Research on Child and Adolescent Psychopathology (e.g., special issue announcements) may be shared
- Relevant announcements for special issues in other journals may be shared, pending Executive Committee approval
- Announcements for other conferences/meetings or about new publications from members are generally not shared on the Listserv
- Training opportunities are usually not shared on the Listserv, because of their similarity with announcements for other conferences/meetings.