New Membership Information
Click here to download the ISRCAP New Membership Application
Membership applications are reviewed by ISRCAP and upon approval, official acceptance notification and dues statement will be sent to the applicant's address. Membership dues are paid annually. New member dues should be paid upon acceptance into ISRCAP . All members receive a subscription to the Journal of Abnormal Child Psychology and are subscribed to the ISRCAP listserv.
Paying Annual Dues
ISRCAP Annual Dues are $150. Members have the option of paying for multiple years at the time of payment.
Membership dues may be paid via check or PayPal using a PayPal account, credit card, or debit card.
1. Please download and complete the below ISRCAP Dues Statement and either mail (preferable if paying via check) or email (preferable if paying via PayPal) the completed form to us at the mailing or email address listed below.
Click here to download the ISRCAP Dues Statement
2a. If paying via PayPal, select one of Dues Options below to select the payment you wish to make. Press "Buy Now" and you will be redirected to PayPal to complete checkout.
If PayPal checkout does not work, you can send your payment via PayPal to:
2b. If paying via check, mail the check to us at the address listed below
Please send all mailed forms to:
c/o Steve Lee and Beth Moroney
UCLA Department of Psychology
502 Portola Plaza
1285 Franz Hall, Box 951563
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1563
Membership Payment Policies
In the past, ISRCAP has not had an invoice procedure, which has meant that renewing dues and keeping track of membership and journal subscriptions has been challenging. At our scientific meeting held June 2013 in Leuven, Belgium, we discussed a variety of strategies and came up with a plan that we hope will help make membership renewal more efficient for members and the ISRCAP Steering Committee:
1. Members will receive an invoice for annual membership dues in January of each year.
2. Members will have the option of paying for one year or two. To encourage payment via PayPal, we will remove the PayPal service fee.
3. We will send additional notices over the first half of the year to past members who do not renew their membership in January. Only those whose membership is up-to-date for the current year will be able to send messages to the listserv. Those who have not renewed by June of a given year will have their subscription to the hard copy journal discontinued. It is costly to the organization to send hard copies.
4. In January of 2017, any member who has not paid dues in 2016 will be sent an invoice for two years (2016 and 2017) to reinstate their membership. Moving forward, the practice of invoicing for two years (current and previous year) for past members will be continued.
Should you have any questions about your membership, or if we can provide any information on upcoming events, please do not hesitate to contact us at ISRCAP@gmail.com. Your comments are always welcome.